Frequently Asked Questions about Exercise & Pregnancy
- Improves your posture and helps reduce back pain.
- Decreases leg cramps.
- Reduces constipation.
- Helps you to feel more energetic.
- Improves your overall mood.
- Drink plenty of fluids before, during and after exercise.
- Wear layers of clothes and take them off as you get warmer (avoid overheating).
- Wear comfortable shoes.
- Wear a good support bra.
- Try to do some type of exercise at least three to five times per week.
- Do kegel exercises every day.
Kegels are important because they:
- Can help prevent urine leaks when laughing, sneezing or lifting.
- Help support your pelvic organs.
- Are an important part of your core muscle strength.